Friday, January 29, 2010

We Got a Pool!!!


Behold Jacinda's and my new sea life kiddie pool!! It sits on my back patio (next to a huge tuffa water tank), which as you can see is nice and private! This is the most exciting thing ever, because you see... we can sit in the tropical sun (with our 45 on, no doubt) under the coconut trees and not be bothered (or rather, bother anyone else!), and not be too hot! You really would have to live here to understand ALL the beauty of this blow-up pool... but my insufficient words are trying to share the joy anyway! This is by far the coolest, most life-improving thing I've ever come across while shopping in the town of Wewak. Thank you Chemcare!! This will add joy to our sunny days for the rest of it's plastic life!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Wewak, East Sepik, Papua New Guinea
I live at the ends of the earth, and I'm privileged to work with NTM to see tribal people knowing Him and spreading His glory out across the jungle.
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream