Thursday, February 11, 2010

So Long, Insecurity...

You've been a bad friend to us!

I can't stop bouncing up and down, on the edge of my seat in anticipation for my new BETH MOORE book, "So Long Insecurity, you've been a bad friend to us"! Amazon has shipped it, and now has "no status" on the delivery, which means it's in the country. Stuff always goes off the radar once it crosses the border into lovely Papua New Guinea.

I don't know that I've ever been so excited to pick up a new book, but this is different than a "new book". You see, Beth Moore is IN MY HEAD and the woman wrote this book just for me, I know it. I cannot wait to see what kind of God-glorifying havoc He wreaks in my life through everything I know I'm going to learn. No author or Bible teacher has quite reached into me the way Beth does! And, I totally love her! This is all just going to be too good.

Oh yes, and I'm a total groupie and participating in an online discussion group with Beth and all my lovely LPM siestas on this book. We've already gotten our first week's assignment and questions, and here I sit, still waiting for my book :S It's close, I know it.

1 comments:

Josh and Danielle said...

i LOVE beth moore! tell me what you think of the book! i'm doing a study right now called me myself and lies, and once that's done i may want to get the insecurity one. awesome!

About Me

My photo
Wewak, East Sepik, Papua New Guinea
I live at the ends of the earth, and I'm privileged to work with NTM to see tribal people knowing Him and spreading His glory out across the jungle.
 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream