... I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by Glory... I realize just how beautiful You are and how great Your affections are for me... Oh, how He loves us.
I am so overwhelmed with His grace... His mercy. His heart for me, the outsider, the outcast... the one from a far away land who came to Him. "He not only wanted to spread His wings over me, but He gave His life so He could" (Kelly Minter, Ruth).
Everything seriously in my life has been pulled out from under me. I thought it couldn't get worse and it did. YET... I find my feet planted on the mountain that is Him... I find my roots are deep. He planted me by streams of water so that in drought time and fierce winds, I would still drink of His stream and my leaves would not dry up. He is truly enough. He is my Portion. His strength rises to the occasion in me. He is for me. He fights on my behalf and I am only gathered up, and carried along on His shoulders. How great is His love. He covers me.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
When All of a Sudden...
Posted by Sepik-Meri Katie at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment